On Monday May 14, our CEO Drew Conway take part in a panel focusing on building AI startups and exploring several facets of startup life including:
– Vertical vs horizontal AI startups – Which works best, when, and why?
– Go-to-market strategy for AI companies – Boil the ocean, or sail the lake?
– How much does it matter to use state of the art ML vs just hammering out a model?
– What’s more important – differentiated tech or differentiated product and sales?
– Building an AI business in NY vs SF – Is there much of a difference?
For more information and to RSVP, visit: aiml.splashthat.com/.
Read about Drew’s Alluvium founding journey here.